Today is the Women’s World Day of prayer and the focus is om the Philippines.
- Families whose lives have been changed by the impact of climate change, through typhoons, earthquakes and drought.
- Righteous and just governance.
- The church and Christian leaders as they share the love of God in their communities.
- Protection for girls at risk of sexual exploitation and trafficking.
- For all children to have access to school.
- For the 75,000 street children living in Manila.
You must be logged in to post a comment.